Download the PHP package pgrimaud/instagram-user-feed without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package pgrimaud/instagram-user-feed. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
All versions of instagram-user-feed with dependencies
Informations about the package instagram-user-feed
Instagram user feed PHP
Easily fetch any Instagram feed and more without OAuth for PHP.
- Fetch profile data of user
- Fetch medias of user
- Fetch stories of user
- Fetch highlights stories of user
- Fetch detailed post of user
- Fetch feed of followers
- Fetch feed of followings
- NEW : Follow or unfollow users
- NEW : Like or unlike posts
This version can retrieve ANY Instagram feed using web scrapping.
- Medias paginate
⚠️ Version ^5.0 is no more maintained. ⚠️
v6.6 - 2020-10-06:
- New feature: like and unlike posts.
- Retrieval #hashtags and @mentions from stories.
- Minor changes and improvements.
v6.5 - 2020-09-14:
- New feature: follow and unfollow users. Thanks to @David-Kurniawan)
- Minor fixes.
v6.4 - 2020-08-30:
- New feature: fetch followers and followings feeds. Thanks to @David-Kurniawan)
- Minor improvements.
- Add checkpoint challenge bypass using IMAP configuration.
v6.2 - 2020-06-01:
- Improve medias crawling && cache constraints.
v6.1 - 2020-05-21:
- New feature: Fetch stories and highlights stories.
v6.0 - 2020-05-20
- Please upgrade from ^5.0 for cookies session stability.
Version ^6.3: Checkpoint challenge bypass
Some people may have trouble to login with this library. It happens for "old" Instagram accounts or if you're using it on some shared hosting (not all, I don't know why...).
You can now automatically bypass the checkpoint challenge. (email verification with code). You can find an example here.
Tips: you should create a dummy instagram account using a dummy e-mailbox to use this feature.
How it works?
- The lib will try to login
- Got 400 error "checkpoint_required"
- Trigger email verification
- Connect to your email inbox using IMAP credentials
- Wait for Instagram verification email
- Parse verification code from email
- Make a request to instagram with this code to complete verification
- Verification is done, then **save session automatically***
*Saving session with cache driver is very important here. The Instagram session is valid for... 1 YEAR. So in theory, using a cache driver and one account will trigger only one real login to Instagram then reusing session for a long time.
Version ^6.0: Login
In version ^6.0, login is now mandatory, it will save cookies (session) to simulate "real" requests to Instagram.
They improve their bot detection and without real session data in the headers requests, your IP could be easily soft-ban by Instagram.
Then, you can't fetch a lot of data without login.
Tips: you just have to create or use a dummy account to use easily this package.
New in 6.0 Cache : This library implements PSR-6 for greatest interoperability.
Basic usage :
If you want to use paginate on medias, just call
Thanks goes to these wonderful people (emoji key):
This project follows the all-contributors specification. Contributions of any kind welcome!
Licensed under the terms of the MIT License.