Download the PHP package guzzlehttp/guzzle without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package guzzlehttp/guzzle. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
Rated 3.17 based on 6 reviews
All versions of guzzle with dependencies
Informations about the package guzzle
Guzzle, PHP HTTP client
Guzzle is a PHP HTTP client that makes it easy to send HTTP requests and trivial to integrate with web services.
- Simple interface for building query strings, POST requests, streaming large uploads, streaming large downloads, using HTTP cookies, uploading JSON data, etc...
- Can send both synchronous and asynchronous requests using the same interface.
- Uses PSR-7 interfaces for requests, responses, and streams. This allows you to utilize other PSR-7 compatible libraries with Guzzle.
- Supports PSR-18 allowing interoperability between other PSR-18 HTTP Clients.
- Abstracts away the underlying HTTP transport, allowing you to write environment and transport agnostic code; i.e., no hard dependency on cURL, PHP streams, sockets, or non-blocking event loops.
- Middleware system allows you to augment and compose client behavior.
Help and docs
We use GitHub issues only to discuss bugs and new features. For support please refer to:
The recommended way to install Guzzle is through Composer.