Download and install guzzlehttp/guzzle without Composer
Shortdescription Guzzle is a PHP HTTP client library
Rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews
All versions of guzzle with dependencies
Informations about the package guzzle
Guzzle, PHP HTTP client
Guzzle is a PHP HTTP client that makes it easy to send HTTP requests and trivial to integrate with web services.
- Simple interface for building query strings, POST requests, streaming large uploads, streaming large downloads, using HTTP cookies, uploading JSON data, etc...
- Can send both synchronous and asynchronous requests using the same interface.
- Uses PSR-7 interfaces for requests, responses, and streams. This allows you to utilize other PSR-7 compatible libraries with Guzzle.
- Abstracts away the underlying HTTP transport, allowing you to write environment and transport agnostic code; i.e., no hard dependency on cURL, PHP streams, sockets, or non-blocking event loops.
- Middleware system allows you to augment and compose client behavior.
Help and docs
The recommended way to install Guzzle is through Composer.
Next, run the Composer command to install the latest stable version of Guzzle:
After installing, you need to require Composer's autoloader:
You can then later update Guzzle using composer: