Download the PHP package cedcommerce/ebay-sdk-php without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package cedcommerce/ebay-sdk-php. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
More information about cedcommerce/ebay-sdk-php
Files in cedcommerce/ebay-sdk-php
Informations about the package ebay-sdk-php
This project enables PHP developers to use the eBay API in their PHP code, and build software using services such as Finding, Trading, Shopping, etc. You can get started by installing the SDK via Composer and by following the Basic Usage Guide.
- Compatible with PHP 5.5 or greater.
- Easy to install with Composer.
- Compliant with PSR-1, PSR-2 and PSR-4.
- User Guides - Getting started guide and in-depth information.
- Examples - Several examples of using the SDK.
- Google Group - Join for support with the SDK.
- @devbaydotnet - Follow on Twitter for announcements of releases, important changes and so on.
- PHP 5.5 or greater with the following extensions:
- 64 bit version of PHP recommended as there are some issues when using the SDK with 32 bit.
- SSL enabled on the cURL extension so that https requests can be made.
Install the SDK.
- Require Composer's autoloader by adding the following line to your code.
Get the official eBay time
Licensed under the Apache Public License 2.0.
Copyright 2016 David T. Sadler