Download and install visualweber/image-workshop without Composer
More information about visualweber/image-workshop
Files in visualweber/image-workshop
Shortdescription Powerful PHP class using GD library to work easily with images including layer notion (like Photoshop or GIMP)
All versions of image-workshop with dependenciesVendor: visualweber
ext-gd Version *
ext-exif Version *
Informations about the package image-workshop
Summary and features
Really flexible and easy-to-use PHP class to work with images using the GD Library
Version 2.0.9 - 2015-07-05
- Fix ImageWorkshop::initFromPath with remote URL
Version 2.0.8 - 2015-06-01
- Fix exception code when file not found
Version 2.0.7 - 2015-03-22
ImageWorkshop::initFromPathfactory working with remote URL
- Improve PHP >= 5.5 compatibility
fixOrientationmethod to layer to change image orientation based on EXIF orientation data
- Fix background color when value is setting to "000000"
Version 2.0.6 - 2014-08-01
@jasny (https://github.com/jasny) contribution, new methods :
ImageWorkshopLayer::resizeToFit()resizes an image to fit a bounding box.
ImageWorkshopLayer::cropToAspectRatio()crops either to width or height of the document to match the aspect ratio.
Documentation here : https://github.com/Sybio/ImageWorkshop/pull/37#issue-28704248
Version 2.0.5 - 2013-11-12
- Implementing interlace mode (http://php.net/manual/en/function.imageinterlace.php) on save() method to display progessive JPEG image
Version 2.0.4 - 2013-09-11
- Fix a major bug when resizing both sides AND conserving proportion : layer stack problem (current layer has a new nested level in its stack, not expected), and translations with positionX and positionY are wrong. Fixed. (Initial problem : https://github.com/Sybio/ImageWorkshop/pull/14)
- Add a parameter to clearStack() method
Version 2.0.2 - 2013-06-14
- Fix a new bug : when resizing or cropping, small images can have 0 pixel of width or height (because of round), which is impossible and script crashes. Now width and height are 1 pixel minimum.
It will generate a 1 pixel height image, not 0.
Version 2.0.1 - 2013-06-03
- Fix an opacity bug : pure black color (#000000) always displayed fully transparent (from 0 to 99% opacity). Bug fixed ! (no known bug anymore)
- Add some Exceptions to help debugging
Version 2.0.0 - 2012-11-21
New version of ImageWorkshop ! The library is now divided in 3 main classes for cleaned code:
- ImageWorkshopLayer: the class which represents a layer, that you manipulate
- ImageWorkshop: a factory that is used to generate layers
- ImageWorkshopLib: a class containing some tools (for calculations, etc...), used by both classes
Technically, only the initialization change compared with the 1.3.x versions, check the documentation: http://phpimageworkshop.com/documentation.html#chapter-initialization-of-a-layer
Here an example, before and now:
And also the installation of the class: http://phpimageworkshop.com/installation.html
The documentation has been updated, you can now check the documentation of each version since 1.3.3: (Ex: http://phpimageworkshop.com/doc/9/initialize-from-an-image-file.html?version=2.0.0, http://phpimageworkshop.com/doc/9/initialize-from-an-image-file.html?version=1.3.3)
The class is designed for PHP 5.3+, but it can work with older PHP versions... Check how to install the class here: http://phpimageworkshop.com/installation.html
- Learn how to use the class in 5 minutes: http://phpimageworkshop.com/quickstart.html
- The complete documentation: http://phpimageworkshop.com/documentation.html
- Usefull tutorials: http://phpimageworkshop.com/tutorials.html
What's new in the doc' ?
- Installation guide: http://phpimageworkshop.com/installation.html
- Adding the flip documentation: http://phpimageworkshop.com/doc/25/flip-vertical-horizontal-mirror.html
- Adding the opacity documentation which was omitted: http://phpimageworkshop.com/doc/24/opacity-transparency.html
- Tutorial "Manage animated GIF with ImageWorkshop (and GiFFrameExtractor & GifCreator)": http://phpimageworkshop.com/tutorial/5/manage-animated-gif-with-imageworkshop.html
- Adding a method to add easily borders to a layer (external, inside and middle border)
- Check given hexa' color and remove # if exists.