Download the PHP package slim/slim without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package slim/slim. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
Rated 4.00 based on 4 reviews
All versions of slim with dependencies
Informations about the package slim
Slim is a PHP micro-framework that helps you quickly write simple yet powerful web applications and APIs.
It's recommended that you use Composer to install Slim.
This will install Slim and all required dependencies. Slim requires PHP 7.4 or newer.
Choose a PSR-7 Implementation & ServerRequest Creator
Before you can get up and running with Slim you will need to choose a PSR-7 implementation that best fits your application. A few notable ones:
- Slim-Psr7 - This is the Slim Framework PSR-7 implementation
- httpsoft/http-message & httpsoft/http-server-request - This is the fastest, strictest and most lightweight implementation available
- Nyholm/psr7 & Nyholm/psr7-server - Performance is almost the same as the HttpSoft implementation
- Guzzle/psr7 - This is the implementation used by the Guzzle Client, featuring extra functionality for stream and file handling
- laminas-diactoros - This is the Laminas (Zend) PSR-7 implementation
Slim-Http is a set of decorators for any PSR-7 implementation that we recommend is used with Slim Framework. To install the Slim-Http library simply run the following command:
Response object decorators are automatically detected and applied by the internal factories. If you have installed Slim-Http and wish to turn off automatic object decoration then you can use the following statements:
Hello World using AppFactory with PSR-7 auto-detection
In order for auto-detection to work and enable you to use
App::run() without having to manually create a
ServerRequest you need to install one of the following implementations:
- Slim-Psr7 - Install using
composer require slim/psr7
- httpsoft/http-message & httpsoft/http-server-request - Install using:
composer require httpsoft/http-message httpsoft/http-server-request
- Nyholm/psr7 & Nyholm/psr7-server - Install using
composer require nyholm/psr7 nyholm/psr7-server
- Guzzle/psr7 - Install using
composer require guzzlehttp/psr7
- laminas-diactoros - Install using
composer require laminas/laminas-diactoros
Then create file public/index.php.
You may quickly test this using the built-in PHP server:
Going to http://localhost:8000/hello/world will now display "Hello, world".
For more information on how to configure your web server, see the Documentation.
To execute the test suite, you'll need to install all development dependencies.
Please see CONTRIBUTING for details.
Learn more at these links:
If you discover security related issues, please email [email protected] instead of using the issue tracker.
Available as part of the Tidelift Subscription.
The maintainers of
Slim and thousands of other packages are working with Tidelift to deliver commercial support and maintenance for the open source dependencies you use to build your applications. Save time, reduce risk, and improve code health, while paying the maintainers of the exact dependencies you use. Learn more.
Become a financial contributor and help us sustain our community. Contribute
Support this project with your organization. Your logo will show up here with a link to your website. Contribute
The Slim Framework is licensed under the MIT license. See License File for more information.