Download the PHP package ronanguilloux/isocodes without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package ronanguilloux/isocodes. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
Short Description PHP library - Validators for standards from ISO, International Finance, Public Administrations, GS1, Book and Music Industries, Phone numbers & Zipcodes for many countries
All versions of isocodes with dependencies
Informations about the package isocodes
PHP library - Validators for standards from ISO, International Finance, Public Administrations, GS1, Book Industry, Phone numbers & Zipcodes for many countries
ISO Codes Validations available:
- IBAN (requires
- BBAN (RIB, requires
- Credit Card number
- SEDOL (Stock Exchange codes)
- ISBN - International Standard Book Number, both 10 & 13 digits
- ISMN - International Standard Music Number
- ISWC - International Standard Musical Work Code
- IMEI - International Mobile Equipment Identity
- VIN - Vehicle Identification Number – ISO 3779 & ISO 4030
- ISIN - International Securities Identification Number
- Country-specific VAT / tax system: various VAT number formats
- France: Numéro de Sécurité Sociale / INSEE, SIREN, SIRET, Codes postaux, Clef Type 1/2 Norme B2
- US: Social Security number
- UK: National Insurance Number (NINO)
- Belgium: Structured Ccommunication ("communication structurée")
- Spain: NIF, NIE (Número de Identificación Fiscal/Extranjero) & CIF (Código de identificación fiscal)
- Netherlands: Burgerservicenummer / Citizen Service Number (BSN)
- Finland: HETU, Henkilötunnus (Finnish personal identity code)
- Switzerland: Business Orgs UID (VAT) Number / Unternehmens-Identifikationsnummer
GS1 specific numbers/identifiers
- GTIN - Global Trade Item Number: GTIN-8, GTIN-12, GTIN-13, GTIN-14
- GLN - Global Location Number
- SSCC - Serial Shipping Container Code
- GRAI - Global Returnable Asset Identifier
- GSRN - Global Service Relation Number
- GDTI - Global Document Type Identifier
- UDI - Unique Device Identification (the GTIN part of it)
- Older/deprecated identifiers, now in GTIN: EAN-8, EAN-13, UCC-13, UPC-A, DUN-14, ITF-14
- ZIP code validators for 175+ countries
- Phone number validation for all countries/regions of the world
Each code has its own validator. Each validator is illustrated by a unit test case.
IsoCodes is compatible with all versions of PHP that are actively supported by the PHP project, plus hhvm.
Continously inspecting results (phpdoc, phpmd, phpcc, etc.) available on Scrutinizer CI
bcmath as an optional extension for certain validators
For IBAN & BBAN ISO-codes, PHP is required to be compiled with "--enable-bcmath" for arbitrary precision mathematic checks.
Usually, you already have
bcmath bundled in your PHP version, since many common PHP packages (
libapache2-mod-php5, etc.) in stable GNU/Linux distribution releases (such as Debian) are listed as having
bcmath built in to them, as an included module.
Autoloading is PSR-0 friendly.
Require the latest version of
ronanguilloux/isocodes with Composer
With Symfony Validator
Install Soullivaneuh/IsoCodesValidator to get IsoCodes working as Validator for Symfony and Silex.
With CakePHP 3
Install gourmet/validation to get IsoCodes working with CakePHP 3 as a validator.
Install pixelpeter/laravel5-isocodes-validation to get IsoCodes working with Laravel 5 as a validator.
Supported PHP versions
For development & contribution purpose only, a Makefile provides various tools to check your code style, quality & test coverage:
Quality assurance report
Isocodes quality plan is mainly based on phpunit: it runs 980+ unit tests, with separated valid & invalid entry sets. Test values are mainly real data or documented examples from standard documentation, and a few handmade values.
composer.json already includes these Php Quality Assurance Toolchain libraries:
XML report outputs are then generated in a new
Code covering report built using Coveralls.io. How-to generate such code coverage report using PHPUnit.
- GNU GPL v3
- You can find a copy of this software here: https://github.com/ronanguilloux/IsoCodes
The issue queue can be found at: https://github.com/ronanguilloux/IsoCodes/issues. See CONTRIBUTING.md.
Contributors list: Many thanks to all!
Many thanks to JetBrains PhpStorm for having sponsored the IsoCode library development from the very beginning! Any contributor having an accepted PR may receive an Open Source License Key for PhpStorm IDE. Just ping Ronan via email to get one.