Download the PHP package paypal/adaptivepayments-sdk-php without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package paypal/adaptivepayments-sdk-php. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
All versions of adaptivepayments-sdk-php with dependencies
Informations about the package adaptivepayments-sdk-php
PayPal PHP Adaptive Payments SDK
Adaptive Payments moving to limited release
Important: Adaptive Payments is now a limited release product. It is restricted to select partners for approved use cases and should not be used for new integrations without guidance from PayPal.
The Payment Card Industry (PCI) Council has mandated that early versions of TLS be retired from service. All organizations that handle credit card information are required to comply with this standard. As part of this obligation, PayPal is updating its services to require TLS 1.2 for all HTTPS connections. At this time, PayPal will also require HTTP/1.1 for all connections. Click here for more information
modehas been created to test if your server/machine handles TLSv1.2 connections. Please use
tlsmode instead of
sandboxto verify. You can return back to
sandboxmode once you have verified. Please have a look at this Sample Configuration.
Please contact PayPal Technical Support for any live or account issues.
PayPal's PHP Adaptive Payments SDK requires
- PHP 5.3 and above
- curl/openssl PHP extensions
Running the sample
To run the bundled sample, first copy the samples folder to your web server root. You will then need to install the SDK as a dependency using either composer (PHP V5.3+ only).
composer update from the samples folder.
Using the SDK
To use the SDK,
Create a composer.json file with the following contents.
- Install the SDK as a dependency using composer.
PPBootStrap.phpin your application.
- Choose how you would like to configure the SDK - You can either
- Create a hashmap containing configuration parameters and pass it to the service object OR
- Create a
sdk_config.inifile and set the PP_CONFIG_PATH constant to point to the directory where this file exists.
- Instantiate a service wrapper object and a request object as per your project's needs.
- Invoke the appropriate method on the service object.
The SDK provides multiple ways to authenticate your API call.
The SDK allows you to configure the following parameters.
- Integration mode (sandbox / live)
- (Multiple) API account credentials.
- HTTP connection parameters
Dynamic configuration values can be set by passing a map of credential and config values (if config map is passed the config file is ignored)
Alternatively, you can configure the SDK via the sdk_config.ini file.
You can refer full list of configuration parameters in wiki page.
Instant Payment Notification (IPN)
Please refer to the IPN-README in the 'samples/IPN' directory.
- API Reference - https://developer.paypal.com/webapps/developer/docs/classic/api/#ap
- If you need help using the SDK, a new feature that you need or have a issue to report, please visit https://github.com/paypal/adaptivepayments-sdk-php/issues