Download the PHP package patrickschur/stanford-nlp-tagger without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package patrickschur/stanford-nlp-tagger. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
Short Description PHP wrapper for the Stanford Natural Language Processing library. Supports POSTagger and CRFClassifier.
All versions of stanford-nlp-tagger with dependencies
Informations about the package stanford-nlp-tagger
A PHP wrapper for the Stanford Natural Language Processing library. Supports POSTagger and CRFClassifier. Loads automatically the right packages and detects the language of the given text.
- You have to install Java in version 1.8+ or higher.
- Download the right packages and extract them into the directory. (The script loads automatically the right packages, no matter where they are.)
Installation with Composer
- Download the required packages for the POSTagger here for English only or here for Arabic, Chinese, French, Spanish, and German.
- Extract the (.zip) package into your directory. (Please do not rename the packages, only if you want to add this packages manually.)
There are three ways of output formats (xml, slashTags and tsv)
Result as XML:
setModel(), setJarArchive() and setClassfier()
All packages are loaded automatically but if you want to change that you can set them manually.
- For English only, download the required packages for the CRFClassifier here.
- You have to download the language models separately:
- Extract the (.jar) files if you downloaded a language model and add them into your directory.
Feel free to contribute to this repository. Any help is welcome.