Download the PHP package laminas/laminas-eventmanager without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package laminas/laminas-eventmanager. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
All versions of laminas-eventmanager with dependencies
Informations about the package laminas-eventmanager
laminas-eventmanager is designed for the following use cases:
- Implementing simple subject/observer patterns.
- Implementing Aspect-Oriented designs.
- Implementing event-driven architectures.
The basic architecture allows you to attach and detach listeners to named events, both on a per-instance basis as well as via shared collections; trigger events; and interrupt execution of listeners.
- File issues at https://github.com/laminas/laminas-eventmanager/issues
- Documentation is at https://docs.laminas.dev/laminas-eventmanager/
For migration from version 2 to version 3, please read the migration documentation.
We provide scripts for benchmarking laminas-eventmanager using the
PHPBench framework; these can be
found in the
To execute the benchmarks you can run the following command: