Download the PHP package jjgrainger/posttypes without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package jjgrainger/posttypes. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
All versions of posttypes with dependencies
Informations about the package posttypes
Simple WordPress custom post types.
Install with composer
Run the following in your terminal to install PostTypes with Composer.
PostTypes uses PSR-4 autoloading and can be used with the Composer's autoloader. Below is a basic example of getting started, though your setup may be different depending on how you are using Composer.
See Composer's basic usage guide for details on working with Composer and autoloading.
Below is a basic example of setting up a simple book post type with a genre taxonomy. For more information, check out the online documentation here.
- The full documentation can be found online at posttypes.jjgrainger.co.uk
- The class has no methods for making custom fields for post types, use Advanced Custom Fields
- The book's example used in the README.md can be found in examples/books.php
- Licensed under the MIT License
- Maintained under the Semantic Versioning Guide