Download the PHP package jaeger/querylist without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package jaeger/querylist. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
All versions of querylist with dependencies
Informations about the package querylist
QueryList is a simple, elegant, extensible PHP Web Scraper (crawler/spider) ,based on phpQuery.
- Have the same CSS3 DOM selector as jQuery
- Have the same DOM manipulation API as jQuery
- Have a generic list crawling program
- Have a strong HTTP request suite, easy to achieve such as: simulated landing, forged browser, HTTP proxy and other complex network requests
- Have a messy code solution
- Have powerful content filtering, you can use the jQuey selector to filter content
- Has a high degree of modular design, scalability and strong
- Have an expressive API
- Has a wealth of plug-ins
Through plug-ins you can easily implement things like:
- Multithreaded crawl
- Image downloads to local
- Simulate browser behavior such as submitting Form forms
- Web crawler
- PHP >= 7.1
By Composer installation:
DOM Traversal and Manipulation
Crawl「GitHub」all picture links
Crawl Google search results
- More usage
Crawl the title and link of the Google search results list:
HTTP Client (GuzzleHttp)
Carry cookie login GitHub
Use the Http proxy
- Analog login
Bind function extension
Customize the extension of a
Or package to class, and then bind:
- Using the CURL multithreading plug-in, multi-threaded crawling GitHub trending :
- jae-jae/QueryList-CurlMulti : Curl multi threading.
- jae-jae/QueryList-AbsoluteUrl : Converting relative urls to absolute.
- jae-jae/QueryList-Rule-Google : Google searcher.
- jae-jae/QueryList-Rule-Baidu : Baidu searcher.
View more QueryList plugins and QueryList-based products: QueryList Community
Welcome to contribute code for the QueryList。About Contributing Plugins can be viewed:QueryList Plugin Contributing Guide
Jaeger [email protected]
If this library is useful for you, say thanks buying me a beer :beer:!
QueryList is licensed under the license of MIT. See the LICENSE for more details.