Download and install firebase/php-jwt without Composer
Shortdescription A simple library to encode and decode JSON Web Tokens (JWT) in PHP. Should conform to the current spec.
Rated 5.00 based on 1 reviews
All versions of php-jwt with dependenciesVendor: firebase
Informations about the package php-jwt
A simple library to encode and decode JSON Web Tokens (JWT) in PHP, conforming to RFC 7519.
Use composer to manage your dependencies and download PHP-JWT:
Example with RS256 (openssl)
5.0.0 / 2017-06-26
- Support RS384 and RS512. See #117. Thanks @joostfaassen!
- Add an example for RS256 openssl. See #125. Thanks @akeeman!
- Detect invalid Base64 encoding in signature. See #162. Thanks @psignoret!
JWT::verifyto handle OpenSSL errors. See #159. Thanks @bshaffer!
arraytype hinting to
decodemethod See #101. Thanks @hywak!
- Add all JSON error types. See #110. Thanks @gbalduzzi!
- Bugfix 'kid' not in given key list. See #129. Thanks @stampycode!
- Miscellaneous cleanup, documentation and test fixes. See #107, #115, #160, #161, and #165. Thanks @akeeman, @chinedufn, and @bshaffer!
4.0.0 / 2016-07-17
- Add support for late static binding. See #88 for details. Thanks to @chappy84!
- Use static
time()to improve unit testing. See #93 for details. Thanks to @josephmcdermott!
- Fixes to exceptions classes. See #81 for details. Thanks to @Maks3w!
- Fixes to PHPDoc. See #76 for details. Thanks to @akeeman!
3.0.0 / 2015-07-22
- Minimum PHP version updated from
\Firebase\JWTnamespace. See #59 for details. Thanks to @Dashron!
- Require a non-empty key to decode and verify a JWT. See #60 for details. Thanks to @sjones608!
- Cleaner documentation blocks in the code. See #62 for details. Thanks to @johanderuijter!
2.2.0 / 2015-06-22
- Add support for adding custom, optional JWT headers to
JWT::encode(). See #53 for details. Thanks to @mcocaro!
2.1.0 / 2015-05-20
- Add support for adding a leeway to
JWT:decode()that accounts for clock skew between signing and verifying entities. Thanks to @lcabral!
- Add support for passing an object implementing the
JWT::decode(). Thanks to @aztech-dev!
2.0.0 / 2015-04-01
- Note: It is strongly recommended that you update to > v2.0.0 to address known security vulnerabilities in prior versions when both symmetric and asymmetric keys are used together.
- Update signature for
JWT::decode(...)to require an array of supported algorithms to use when verifying token signatures.
Run the tests using phpunit:
New Lines in private keys
If your private key contains
\n characters, be sure to wrap it in double quotes
and not single quotes
'' in order to properly interpret the escaped characters.