Download the PHP library egulias/email-validator
On this page you can find all versions of the php package egulias/email-validator. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
All versions of email-validator with dependencies
Informations about the package email-validator
This library aims to support:
RFC 5321, 5322, 6530, 6531, 6532.
- Composer is required for installation
- Spoofchecking and DNSCheckValidation validation requires that your PHP system has the PHP Internationalization Libraries (also known as PHP Intl)
Run the command below to install via Composer
EmailValidatorrequires you to decide which (or combination of them) validation/s strategy/ies you'd like to follow for each validation.
A basic example with the RFC validation
- Your own validation
It is a validation that operates over other validations performing a logical and (&&) over the result of each validation.
How to extend
It's easy! You just need to implement EmailValidation and you can use your own validation.
(You can find current contributors here)
As this is a port from another library and work, here are other people related to the previous one:
- Ricard Clau @ricardclau: Performance against PHP built-in filter_var
- Josepf Bielawski @stloyd: For its first re-work of Dominic's lib
- Dominic Sayers @dominicsayers: The original isemail function
Released under the MIT License attached with this code.