Download the PHP package consolibyte/quickbooks without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package consolibyte/quickbooks. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
Short Description QuickBooks DevKit with support for Intuit Anywhere, Intuit Partner Platform, Web Connector, QuickBooks Merchant Services, and more.
All versions of quickbooks with dependencies
Informations about the package quickbooks
QuickBooks PHP DevKit
QuickBooks integration support for PHP 5.x+
The package you've downloaded contains code and documentation for connecting various versions and editions of QuickBooks to PHP, allowing your PHP applications to do fancy things like:
- Automatically send orders placed on your website to QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks for Windows
- Charge credit cards using Intuit Payments / QuickBooks Merchant Services
- Connect to QuickBooks v3 APIs via OAuth
- Get access to QuickBooks reports
- Pull information out of QuickBooks and display it online
- Connect to all Microsoft Windows versions of QuickBooks
- Connect to all QuickBooks Online versions
- Authenticate via OAuth
- etc. etc. etc.
Almost anything you can do in the QuickBooks GUI, in QuickBooks Online Edition, and with QuickBooks Merchant Service can be accomplished via this framework.
Quick Start Guides
QuickBooks FOR WINDOWS (via QuickBooks Web Connector) - read the quick start guide for the Web Connector/QuickBooks for Windows
- QuickBooks ONLINE (via Intuit Partner Platform/Intuit Anywhere) - read the [quick start guide for Intuit Partner Platform/QuickBooks Online] (http://www.consolibyte.com/docs/index.php/PHP_DevKit_for_QuickBooks_-_Intuit_Partner_Platform_Quick-Start)
OAuth 1.0 to OAuth 2.0 migration
You can find information on how to migrate your app from OAuth v1.0 to OAuth v2.0 below. We are also working on getting OpenID Connect and an automated token migration process ready -- coming soon.
Updates and Improvements
Please follow me on Twitter to be notified about updates/improvements:
Before you ask for help make sure you:
- If you're connecting to QuickBooks Online, run the
- Make sure you post your code - we can't help without seeing what you're doing.
Now that you have the output of the
troubleshooting.php script and your code together, ask in one of these two places:
- StackOverflow: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/quickbooks (This is the best place to get support)
- Intuit Dev Forums: https://help.developer.intuit.com/s/
You will find examples in the docs/ folder.
Examples for QuickBooks ONLINE
If you are using QuickBooks ONLINE, then you need to look in this folder for examples:
Make sure you look at the [quick start guide for Intuit Partner Platform/QuickBooks Online] (http://www.consolibyte.com/docs/index.php/PHP_DevKit_for_QuickBooks_-_Intuit_Partner_Platform_Quick-Start)
Examples for QuickBooks FOR WINDOWS
If you are using QuickBooks FOR WINDOWS, then you need to look in this folder for examples:
Make sure you look at the quick start guide for the Web Connector/QuickBooks for Windows
There is additional documentation and additional examples on our legacy and new wikis:
- http://wiki.consolibyte.com/wiki/doku.php/quickbooks (legacy)
- http://www.consolibyte.com/docs/index.php/QuickBooks (new wiki)
- Follow me on Twitter for updates: https://twitter.com/keith_palmer_jr