Download the PHP package caouecs/clef without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package caouecs/clef. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
All versions of clef with dependencies
Informations about the package clef
Integrate the Clef.io tools in a Laravel project.
This package is available through
"caouecs/clef": "dev-master" to your composer.json or run
composer require caouecs/clef.
Then you have to add
"Caouecs\Clef\Laravel4ClefServiceProvider" to your list of providers in your
app/config/app.php, and a list of elements for aliases :
'Clef' => 'Caouecs\Clef\Clef'
So, I recommend you use Package Installer, Laravel4-Clef has a valid provides.json file. After installation of Package Installer, just run
php artisan package:install caouecs/clef ; the lists of providers and aliases will be up-to-date.
Next, you must migrate config :
php artisan config:publish caouecs/clef
After installation, the config file is located at app/config/packages/caouecs/clef/clef.php.
You must define :
- the app_id of your application
- the app_secret of your application
You can add an application in Clef.io.
- logout : response to Logout Webhook from Clef.io
- authorize : return authorization from Clef.io for an account
- info : return info about membre from Clef.io
- authentication : get authentication of a Clef account
- customButtom : display custom button for Login
example directory, you can find three files :
- ClefController.php : examples for authentication and logout ( not finish for new account )
- create_authentications_table.php :
- routes.php : routes for ClefController.php