Download the PHP package boldcommerce/magento2-ordercomments without Composer
On this page you can find all versions of the php package boldcommerce/magento2-ordercomments. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
All versions of magento2-ordercomments with dependencies
Informations about the package magento2-ordercomments
Bold Commerce: Magento 2 Order Comments
This extension allows customers to place a comment during the checkout. The comment field is displayed in the billing step right above the place order button.
Additionally, there is also the option of showing the comment field on the cart page.
Store owners can then see these comments in the backend on the order grid and on the order view page.
Add the "order comment" to new order emails by referencing the code here.
There are several configuration options for this extension, which can be found at STORES > Configuration > SALES > Sales > Order Comments.
- Third party contribution: Bengali translations #65
- fix bug introduced with 1.8.0 in checkout
Cannot read property 'length' of null
- new feature: ability to show the comment field on the cart page based on a admin configuration setting.
- upgrade tests to phpunit 6
- Added website scope configuration setting to toggle visibility of comment field. #59
- Third party contribution: PHP 7.4 support added in composer #55
- Third party contribution: Japanese translations added #52
- Third party contribution: Fix typo in Italian translation #51
- Third party contribution: Hungarian Translations added #50
- Third party contribution: New sections added in readme #48
- Third party contribution: php 7.3 support in composer #45
- Third party contribution: French translations #43
- Third party contribution: Polish translations #40
- Third party contribution: Czech translations #39
- Third party contribution: move form selector in order-comment-validator.js to a separate method to improve extensibility through mixins #36
- Third party contribution: fix duplicate comment field on admin sales invoice view #31
- Third party contribution: fix typo and added some code improvements to the install script #30
- Third party contribution: Enabled PHP 7.2 support #29
- Third party contribution: Hebrew translations #28
- Third party contribution: Form selector fallback for compatability with external changes that move the comment field #24
- Third party contribution: Fixed it_IT translation csv #20
- Third party contribution: Made the comment available in the order list web api
- UX changes to the max comment length feature #15
- Made the comment available in the order detail web api
- added setting to change initial collapse state of comment field (closed/opened/no collapse) #14
- updated composer.json to allow PHP 7.1
- Fix for fatal error on admin order view page when used with some other extensions #9
- Third party contribution: Swedish translations and fixes in German translations #5
- Third party contribution: German translations #2
- Third party contribution: Optional configuration for maximum comment length #3
- Third party contribution: Show order comments in customer account #4
To take in account third party payment extensions using custom implementations of Magento_Checkout/js/action/place-order.js to submit the order, this extension sends the order comment in a separate request during the validation, before the order is placed. It should therefore work out of the box.
If you installed this module through composer, then you can run
php bin/magento module:uninstall Bold_OrderComment to automatically
remove the code and drop the columns added by this extension.
note: the uninstall command seems bugged and might get stuck at
Removing code from Magento codebase: (It worked fine for me on a 2.1.0 install but not on a 2.1.4 install). When this happens you should
ctrl+c and run
Alternatively you can manually remove the extension and remove the column
bold_order_comment from the tables