Download the PHP library bernard/silex
On this page you can find all versions of the php package bernard/silex. It is possible to download/install these versions without Composer. Possible dependencies are resolved automatically.
Shortdescription Silex service provider for Bernard
All versions of silex with dependencies
Informations about the package silex
Bernard bindings for Silex
Add the requirement to your
composer.json file and register it with you Application.
After that you have to make a decision about what driver and what kind of Serializer you want to use.
The following serializers are supported:
- Simple. No dependencies and it is the default.
- JMS Serializer. Requires a service with id
- Symfony Serializer. Requires
SerializerServiceProvideris registered before this provider.
The following drivers are supported:
- Doctrine DBAL requires
DoctrineServiceProviderwhere it try and use a
- Predis requires https://github.com/nrk/PredisServiceProvider and a
predisservice. If you use the multi service provider, you should overwrite
bernard.predis_driverand do a custom service.
- Redis extension. Requires http://pecl.php.net/package/redis to be installed and a
- Amazon SQS requires AWS SDK PHP version 2 or creater and https://github.com/aws/aws-sdk-php-silex.
- Iron.MQ requires
iron-io/iron_mqpackage and a
Registering with the ServiceResolver
The ServiceResolver enabled supports service ids. This means they are lazy loaded when they are needed instead of when they are registering.
bernard.services with an array of
MessageName => ServiceId like so:
If there is a service named
console the consume command will be automatically registred. For advanced
usecases see the official documentation on Bernard.